To create your own tests, you need to:
- Login to your SkillRobo account.
- Click on the “My Tests” tab in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of your screen, then click “Create Test.”
- You can also create your own test by clicking on the “Test library” in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of your screen.
- You can edit the instructions in the next section as per your requirements.
- Enter a title for your test and fill in the starting date, ending date, duration, and pass percentage of the test.
- You can also check the webcam option.
- Now you need to add skills related to the test. You can create and add skills or import predefined skills from the skill library.
- Once you have added the skills, you can now invite candidates by adding their email ids and sending them the invitation link.